(800) 777-4114 for all WCIF members and their households
Online Log-In: wcif
Retirees are sent individual enrollment packets customized for their available plan options. Please contact your benefits administrator or WCIF’s dedicated retiree services team at Vimly Benefit Solutions for your retiree plan options and enrollment forms.
The Standard plan administration is handled by WCIF. Please contact WCIF with questions regarding your coverage.
(855) 623-6334 or email@example.com for COBRA and Retirees Administration or (206) 859-2694 or firstname.lastname@example.org for FSA/HSA/HRA Administration.
Medicare Supplemental Plans – Administered by Benistar
* Ask questions about general Medicare information
* Access resources like the “Medicare & You” Guide
* Make changes to your current Medicare coverage Benefits Coordination & Recovery Center (Active Employees) 1(855) 798-2627
* Help determine if Medicare or your other insurance should pay first
* Inform the Benefits Coordination & Recovery Center if you have other coverage
* Report any changes on your other insurance information Statewide Health Insurance Benefit Advisors
* SHIBA provides free, unbiased, and confidential assistance with Medicare and health care choices
* Find a volunteer in your area
* Locate a Medicare event in your area