From The Standard:
Effective July 1, 2020 our Travel Assistance provider will be changing to Assist America, Inc. Please see below for more detailed information regarding the Travel Assistance transition from Generali to Assist America, Inc. Generali will be redirecting callers to Assist America, Inc. after July 1, 2020. If a case is in process prior to July 1, 2020, Generali will continue to support that case until it closes.
You will continue to receive the high-quality service you expect.
Founded in 1990, Assist America is the nation’s leading provider of global emergency assistance services through employee and other group benefit plans. Nearly 40 million travelers enjoy complete peace of mind, freed from dealing with complex decisions and financial considerations when facing emergencies away from home, knowing Assist America will put its global network of resources in motion. Located in Princeton, New Jersey, Assist America’s 24/7 Operations Center is staffed by experienced and multi-lingual assistance coordinators who can provide immediate support to members when and where they need it the most.
What to expect:
- The name on Travel Assistance materials will change to Assist America, Inc.
- The Travel Assistance toll-free number will change to: 800.872.1414
- A new Mobile App, which includes country profiles, Travel Assistance ID cards, and one touch access to Assist America, Inc. Emergency Operations Center
- Employees will continue to have access to services 24/7
- The link to the employee flyer will be updated with the new vendor information after July 1, 2020.